David has been entertaining and informing the public for decades from music to talk in Boston, Houston, Dallas, New York City, syndication, now satellite radio and television.
- October 2015 recipient of the National Police Defense Foundation’s Excellence in Media Award
- January 2015 debated at the Oxford Union defending against the proposition that America is institutionally racist
- 2012 appears in the documentary District of Corruption
- 2012 appears in the documentary Runaway Slave
- December 2011 selected as one of Time Magazine’s Person of the Year ~ The Protester representing the tea party movement
- November 2010 listed in About.com’s Satellite Radio’s New School of Conservative Talk Stars
- September 2010 named to the Newsweek Inside The Tea Party Top 10
“There is only one race, human.”
— David Webb
As a commentator, David appears frequently on radio and television. He has appeared on CNBC, numerous U.S. television stations, CNN International, BBC Radio, BBC TV, NDTV India, Dutch National TV and KSA2 Saudi Arabia. He has been featured in media outlets in Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, France, Australia, Brazil and Canada.
David is on the Board of Directors of the Young Marines National Foundation, Wounded Warriors Family Support and the Left Standing Foundation.
David co-founded TeaParty365 in New York City, a non-partisan advocacy group for fiscal responsibility and Reclaim New York, a non-partisan, 501(c)3 non-profit organization focusing on citizen education and activation on affordability, jobs, economy and government accountability.